Why Choose a Career in Home Care?
Are you a healthcare professional considering a career change? Then you should know that home healthcare is a booming industry. As our population ages, the demand will only increase. By working in the patient’s home you have the opportunity to work one-on-one with patients and their families to help improve the patient’s quality of life and help them remain living independently. Home healthcare also offers the opportunity for flexible schedules to accommodate your personal needs.
Why THE MEDICAL TEAM?
THE MEDICAL TEAM makes every effort to provide a work environment that attracts exceptional individuals, fosters a strong sense of purpose and teamwork, and actively supports the individual’s professional development and personal growth. We expect to provide you with a unique and meaningful career, one that grows as you grow. We want to provide a positive work environment that you look forward to each day. We hope to support your professional goals, and your personal ones too. We want to facilitate your success by providing you with the tools you need. In short, we want to be the best place you have ever worked.
THE MEDICAL TEAM offers a competitive benefit and compensation package. Depending upon the position, whether you work full- or part-time and how you are compensated your package may include:
- Medical, dental and vision health insurance
- Company paid insurance (Long Term Disability Insurance and Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance)
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Paid designated and floating holidays
- Generous annual vacation allowance
- Paid sick leave
- Inservice education and other extensive training opportunities, such as at our state-of-the-art Skills Lab in Michigan
- Professional development including professional society membership, educational seminars, and tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts/Rewards Program
- Company equipment (vehicle, cell phone, laptop, Blackberry)
- Travel expense and mileage reimbursements
THE MEDICAL TEAM in the Community
THE MEDICAL TEAM is active in the community. The company encourages and supports individual and collective participation in local community events and social service projects. Each year, employee and corporate community efforts include support for events benefiting AIDS, Alzheimer’s, diabetes, mental health, brain injuries and cancer research and education efforts, as well as holiday outreach to support gift drives and provide meals to homebound seniors.
Equal Employment Employer
The company is deeply committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity in its recruitment, hiring, employment, and promotion practices. It is company policy to fill vacant positions with the best-qualified candidates. The company does not discriminate against any individual because of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability in employment, demotion, transfer, recruitment, layoff, termination, rates of pay or other compensation, selection for training, or any other benefit.